Cloud Penetrator F.A.Q. - Web Vulnerability Scanner
https://www.secpoint.com/cloud-penetrator.html - Web Vulnerability Scanner for SQL Injection Cross Site Scripting XSS, Information Disclosure and much more.
- How to scan for a Self Signed SSL cert?
- Can you confirm, with different user accounts on the Penetrator, can one control which targets the users are allowed to assess? (either by IP or URL)
- What is difference between the penetrator software and the cloud penetrator? they seem to have the same functions?
- Scan with False Positives
- I would like a second Cloud Penetrator account
- How can I access the ports from the advanced menu? Can you guide me please?
- I please need to understand if the vulnerability scan will corrupt or affect / change any of my systems or just look for holes
- Does the IP pricing for the Cloud Penetrator work the same as the Penetrator pricing? So a 1 IP license would scan unlimited IPs but only 1 concurrent IP?
- I filled out the free vulnerability scan request but nothing happens.
- How can I change the company name displayed in the reports?
- If my IP addresses change how can I update my account?
- Can I scan local IP addresses with the Cloud Penetrator?
- The Vulnerability Scanner gets blocked when scanning the Firewall
- Sitemap file
- Can I scan my local network from the Cloud Penetrator
- I want to scan my networks in multi locations remotely to see if any security issues we have that are open to hackers what do you offer that will do this?